Is it worth it to have a cell phone warranty or insurance?
If you're prone to dropping your phone, losing it, or consider it essential to your work role, this may not even be a question, but rather how to decipher your options.
Factors to consider:
- what's the difference between a warranty and insurance?
- who offers these options? (cell phone brands, mobile service providers, 3rd parties)
- what coverage do you need?
- are there local repair services available?
- does your current insurance coverage include your phone?
Before you decide, make sure you talk with your local insurance agent to understand if, and under what conditions, your cell phone may be covered by your existing insurance policies.
Looking for an experienced local independent agent with numbers of insurer options? I'll be glad to help - 706-726-1446.