In the age of online everything, you can get an insurance quote without a "middle-man." So why do you need an insurance agent, especially when you can instantly access a chatbot to answer your questions?
Simply put, if you decide to go solo, you'll face a variety of headaches when (not if) you must invoke your policy in claim situations and pray you chose the right coverage to prevent a financial catastrophe.
A great insurance agent is priceless in partnering with you to provide personalized guidance for this critical type of financial protection.
So what should you consider in deciding which insurance expert to place your trust in?
Here are 7 factors to finding a great match:
1. The agent is independent (vs. a captive agent), having more cost and coverage options to customize fit your needs.
2. He is honest, trustworthy and makes your needs top priority.
3. He demonstrates an extensive knowledge base, understands the intricacies of policies, and how they fit into your situation.
4. He can help you see options clearly and which one is best for your situation overall.
5. You can access him in a timely manner when needed.
6. He keeps up with insurance industry changes and is proactive in communicating these to you.
7. His reputation and credibility remains high over time.
If you don't currently have an insurance agent or you're serviced by a captive agent, you owe it to yourself to connect with an independent agent to see what the difference is in choices, quality of service, and savings.
As an experienced independent agent, I'll be glad to help you. Connect with me at 706-726-1446 for a no-pressure review.