Do You Really Need an Insurance Agent?
In the age of online everything, you can get an insurance quote without a "middle-man." So why do you need an insurance agent, especially when you can instantly access a chatbot to answer your questions?
Simply put, if you decide to go solo, you'll face a variety of headaches when (not if) you must invoke your policy in claim situations and pray you chose the right coverage to prevent a financial catastrophe.
A great insurance agent is priceless in partnering with you to provide personalized guidance for this critical type of financial protection.
So what should you consider in deciding which insurance expert to place your trust in?
Here are 7 factors to finding a great match:
- The agent is independent (vs. a captive agent), having many more cost and coverage options to customize fit your needs.
- He is honest, trustworthy and makes your needs top priority.
- He demonstrates an extensive knowledge base, understands the intricacies of policies, and how they fit into your situation.
- He can help you see options clearly and which one is best for your situation overall.
- You can access him in a timely manner when needed.
- He keeps up with insurance industry changes and is proactive in communicating these to you.
- His reputation and credibility remains high over time.
So take your time, do your research, and feel confident in the person you choose to help you navigate your ever-changing insurance needs for years to come.
Comments are closed.